What You'll Need
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
-Dutch Oven Lid
-12 Inch Cast Iron Skillet
-A few small pebbles or Aliminium Balls
- Heat Skillet and lid to 400 degrees (19 coals on lid, 10 coles on bottom). Add pebbles or aluminum balls to the bottom of the pan
- Spray pie pan with Cooking Spray
- Roll out the pizza dough and press it into the bottom of the Pie Pan leaving a little lip around the edge.
- Spread the desired amount of pizza sauce on the dough working from the inside out
- Sprinkle the desired amount of cheese.
- Add Toppings.
- Place the pie pan in the skillet and cover with a lid.
- Bake for up to 25 minutes until crust is desired crispiness. Rotate the dutch oven and lid every 5 minutes.*If the top cooks too fast just take off the lid to keep from burning the cheese